Pizza hut have three main services. which are:
What is Pizza Hut online ordering?
Pizza Hut Online Ordering is a service that allows you to order food from your Pizza Hut's restaurant using a web browser. Upon you placing an order, it is automatically sent to the Pizza Hut's restaurant you select. An email is immediately sent back to you confirming your order has been received.
I would like to share about online delivery. there are 5 steps in online ordering:
step 1 - Log in
step 2 - Order
step 3 - View Order
step 4 - Checkout
step 5 - Submit
The Term and Condition
1 Our Guarantees (Hot & Oven Fresh Guarantee & Satisfaction Guarantee)
Customer satisfaction is our main priority. And we strive to achieve it by offering you the best pizza crust, the best selection of toppings and ingredients, and pizzas served at the correct temperature. Should we not meet your expectations, we’ll replace your pizza with another
2 Changes to your Order
If you wish to cancel, amend or complain about your order, please telephone 1-300-88-2525. If you amend your order, the price charged will be the price for the amended order.
3.1 We will aim to provide you with your ordered Products as close as possible to your requested delivery/collection time.
3.2 The Customer agrees to accept delivery of the Products at the agreed time and place of delivery.
3.3 We can only fulfill an order for large quantities at the discretion of the Hut from which you are ordering.
3.4 For delivery orders exceeding RM 200, please allow a minimum of 1 (one) hour for delivery. For Pick-up orders exceeding RM100, please allow a minimum of 30 minutes for order preparation
3.5 If you have chosen for the Products to be delivered, Pizza Hut will deliver the order to the main entrance of the delivery address but any deliveries carried into the delivery address will only be made if the driver and you consent to this. If you are not present to take delivery of the goods at the address given in your order, then We will not refund you the price for your order and will charge you for the full amount of your order.
3.6 Products are subject to availability. If your products are not available, We may offer you a reasonable substitute of equivalent quality and price or We may call you to tell you that your ordered products are not available and to ask you if you would like to order something else. This may affect the price you pay.
3.7 Prices subject to 5% Government tax and RM2.00 Delivery charge. Minimum order of RM10.00 applies. Limited delivery areas subject to availability of delivery personnel and permitted circumstances.
4 Prices and Payment
4.1 Unless otherwise stated in writing the prices quoted by Pizza Hut on the Web Site are inclusive of 5% Govt. tax & RM2.00 Delivery charges.
4.2 The price of the Products will be as quoted on the Site at the time you confirm your order (by clicking the Submit My Order button) subject only to any inadvertent technical mistake which We shall not be liable for. The price for your order shall be deducted from your account at the time your order is placed. We reserve our right to terminate this agreement with you if We are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
4.3 You can pay by any of the methods listed in our checkout screen.
5 Limitation of Liability
5.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pizza Hut excludes all liability arising out of its supply of the Products and in particular shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with delay beyond the estimated time or date of delivery; any circumstances over which Pizza Hut had no control of the consequences and which Pizza Hut could not avoid by the exercise of reasonable care, or any indirect or unforeseeable loss suffered or incurred by the Customer or others.
5.2 In any event, Pizza Hut's liability to the Customer will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
Coverage Area of Online Delivery are:
Online Ordering is only available at selected Pizza Hut stores in Peninsular Malaysia. Not available for Pizza Hut KLCC, Pavilion andGenting Highlands.
Here are some inquiries about Online Ordering:
What are the benefits of online ordering?
Our customers tell us that they prefer online ordering for four reasons:
• Convenient. "I can access the entire menu , change my stored information like which restaurant will deliver to me"
• Accurate. "I can double check my order to make sure it's correct. The review screen shows me exactly what I ordered, how much each item is and what my total will be when the delivery arrives."
• Self-paced. "I don't feel rushed trying to decide what to order and it takes me through step-by-step."
• Quick. "I can use Saved Orders, which is any order i save online, and submit it. This just takes a couple of minutes."
• Why must I register or set up an account?
• To place an order, we require that you register as a Pizza Hut online customer. We use your registration information about where you live, your phone number and email to process your order quickly, deliver to that address, and contact you about your order should we need to. Becoming a member is FREE.
• When I place an online order, are the same delivery/ pickup menu items available online as they are in the restaurant when I call?
• Yes, all the delivery/ pickup items available in the restaurant are available for online ordering. However, minor discrepancies are indicated where needed.
• Can I place an order for a certain delivery time?
• Yes, on the CHECKOUT page, select FUTURE ORDER and you can select a specific time you would like your order to be delivered. Note, however, that for amount exceeding RM200 please allow a minimum of 1 (one) hour delivery from the time the order is placed.
A maximum of RM300 per online order applies.
• Can I place an order for a future date?
• Yes, a future order can be placed (7 days in advance) any time our restaurants are open. Please indicate this is for a future date in the FUTURE ORDER section.
• Can I place an order if the restaurant is not open yet?
• What is Saved Orders?
• "Saved Order" allows you to quickly place an online order based on the order you saved; you can modify, add and subtract items, or simply create your favorite Pizza Hut menu
• How do I use SAVED ORDER?
• 1) Select the items you would like to include in your SAVED ORDER
2) Goto the CHECKOUT page
3) Click the "SAVED ORDER" button
4) Tick the "I would like to save this order for future use" box
5) Name your order e.g My Favourite Order #1
6) Click the "Close" button
7) Click "Submit My Order" button to send and save the order!
• How do I cancel or change an order?
• To cancel or change an order, you MUST contact our Hotline at 1300-88-2525 and speak to our Supervisors for any questions or changes concerning your order. As with phone orders, it is important to notify the Supervisors any changes to your order AS SOON AS POSSILE. Please note, we are unable to accept order changes or cancellations online or by e-mail.
• How do I know my order is submitted?
• The CHECKOUT page is the last step before you actually submit your order. To continue, click "Submit My Order". The next page will display the details of your order, amount due (RM), estimate delivery time and delivery location.
If you need to make any changes please contact our Hotline at 1300-88-2525. The confirmation email will also be sent to you. If you do not receive an email after placing your order, please contact our Hotline at 1300-88-2525 to verify your order has been received.
• What do I do if there is a problem with my pizza/order?
• If you encounter a problem with your order, whether placed by phone or online, directly contact our Hotline at 1300-88-2525 and speak to our Supervisors for any questions or changes concerning your order. Please note, we are unable to accept order changes or cancellations online or by e-mail.
• How do I know when my order will arrive or be ready for pick-up?
• The estimated delivery time is provided in the confirmation e-mail sent to you. This is based on information automatically provided by Pizza Hut restaurant at the time the order was received.
• Can you guarantee these prices?
• We work very hard to keep our menus up to date. Our Supervisor may call you directly by phone to let you know of a price difference should one occur. If the price is more than you want to pay, you can change or cancel your order at that time. If this happens, please contact our Hotline at 1300-88-2525 so we can update our information.
• Can I order Splitzza (half and half pizza) online?
• Can I pay via credit card?
• Yes. We accept payment via Visa. MasterCard and Maybank2u.com